21th September, The Hectic Day
The day started, as usual, woke up for the morning prayer and went back to sleep after. Then wake up again at 6 am, and I always do my morning skincare routine as well as take a shower immediately after waking up, apply sunscreen and then go to my room to tidy up and clean the room, maybe someone asks why you don't clean the room right after waking up? Haha, I did it on purpose because I have to use sunscreen 15 minutes before going outside, so I keep myself busy in my room and then go outside.
The first outdoor activity in the morning is drying clothes, usually, I dry clothes while listening to the lecture delivered by the lecturer (if there is a morning lecture that day), but today the morning lecture starts at 8.40 am so I didn't do it. After drying my clothes I had breakfast with yellow rice that my mother bought at the market, haha, but today's yellow rice wasn't very good, so I didn't finish it. It's 8 am I have to go to work, I go with my uncle to work in a clothing store if someone asks is it okay to work while studying? Yes, to be honest, it's definitely annoying but if you're good at managing time, you can do it, anyways, the work I do is not heavy, I'm just an admin for an online clothing store.
Okay so I've arrived at the store, it's time to work because the clock shows 8.20 am, cleaning the shop then printing out receipts for today's ordered items, I'm a bit nervous because there is a digital literacy lecture at 8.40 am but the clock is a bit backward so it's 9 am so thank goodness I can take lessons without being rushed.
Today's first lecture is over, some assignments can be done after work so I'm grateful again haha. Continuing the second lecture today, applied to language teaching, there was a quiz and the lecturer gave me time to study, so the class went back 25 minutes and only started at 10.45 am, the quiz went smoothly even though I didn't have the opportunity to answer, my friends were really smart, haha, and we continue for the last class today, Educational Literature which starts according to schedule at 2.40 pm, the lecturer provides an exam link to test understanding of the material that has been explained previously. I finished the exam at 3.34 pm one hour earlier than the deadline for submissions, but I felt rushed because it was cloudy outside so I thought it was 5 pm haha, well out of 20 questions I got 2 wrong, that's okay haha.
I came home at 4 o'clock, luckily it hadn't rained yet, then I took a shower and did my homework, at sunset I fell asleep until 7 pm, then I ate, then played with my cellphone until I fell asleep, and slept at half-past 1.
Komentar
Posting Komentar