22nd September, Its Such a Longggg Day

Today I will be vaccinated, so that's why I'm not come to work. Wednesday's lecture starts at 7 am, today's reading course is filled with presentations from groups 5 and 6, presentations are carried out through google meetings for approximately 1 hour. After the reading class is over, the next lecture will start, the philosophy course starts early to fill attendance and then according to last week's agreement, today a group presentation will be carried out by the first group, the philosophy course always ends according to the schedule at 10.20 am, even though today the vaccine is carried out at 10 am. And it turned out that the vaccine schedule was pushed forward to 9 am, so I'm going to college with the vaccine today. 

I've been preparing since this morning, so as not to be in a hurry, I went to the vaccine place using earphones because the philosophy class is still going on, thank God I went with one of my cousins, so I can focus on listening even though of course, it's difficult. When they arrived at the vaccine site, people were already busy filling the place, some were waiting to be vaccinated, some were still waiting for queue numbers to be distributed, and some filled out forms that had not been filled out. I'm waiting for the forms and queue numbers to be distributed, I just have to wait without filling in because there is already an RT head in charge of filling it out, so all I have to do is distribute it to the residents who have submitted a photocopy of the Family Card in advance, this morning I also collected a photocopy of the ID card which turned out to be used to fill out data on the vaccine form.  

After waiting for a long time while still attending a philosophy course that has not yet been completed, I finally got the vaccine form and the queue number, I was quite surprised because the queue number I got was 798, I thought it would be very long, meanwhile, my cousin and one of my friends have not yet received form and queue number. But even when my queue number was called to prepare to enter the room for screening and vaccination, my friend and my cousin didn't get the queue number yet, so yeah I walked alone to the place for serial number 1-800 queuing for screening and getting vaccinated, a bit tense but I tried looks relaxed, today's vaccination administrators are members of the TNI, they all look young and handsome haha, until then my number was called for screening, at this stage I was asked several things, one of which is whether I have drug allergies, congenital diseases, and basic questions the other, the predominant answer is no, because I don't have allergies and other problems.  

After the injection I went back to the place where people were queuing for forms and queue numbers, I looked for where my cousin was but I couldn't find him, it turned out that when I came back after being vaccinated, my cousin was queuing his turn. After the two of us were vaccinated, we went to pick up the headscarves of the TPA children that my mother had given me, and also bought ice cappuccinos in front of where I work, so today I stopped by for a while to my workplace and chatted with some friends who were there when the drink order was ready, I and my cousin went home I got home at 2 pm, then I slept until 4 am because the vaccine effect made me sleepy and hard to wake up.

But I have an appointment with my cousin and sister to go eat out, so I have to get ready to go. When we left the place in question was closed so we decided to go to another place to eat, it was raining, luckily we had arrived at our destination, we just finished eating at 6.30 pm, when we got home it was raining heavily so the four of us it was raining, when I got home I rested and did my homework, I had a hard time sleeping and could only sleep at 1 am.

Komentar