24th September, I'll Call it Productive Day
I woke up at 6, my habit every time I woke up was playing with my cellphone for 15 minutes while turning on the timer, when I opened the grammar course group, it turned out that there was a notification from the lecturer that today's grammar lecture was canceled because he was attending an important workshop on campus and would give assignments instead of lectures. After reading the information, I continued to play with my cellphone, the timer alarm went off, indicating that I had been playing with my cellphone for 15 minutes, so I immediately left the room and took a shower, had breakfast, then cleaned the room. It's 8 o'clock and I'm off to work.
Today's shop is quite busy, lots of orders so I'm busy, fortunately, today's lecture is canceled, otherwise, I will be very busy and the lessons are given I will not be able to understand. At 1 pm I was waiting for the assignment that the lecturer would send as a substitute for the lecture, but the assignment had not been posted until the lecture was over. I continue to work on unfinished work, there are some new items so I have to upload items, also update incoming and outgoing stock.
There were quite a few items that arrived today, so I was busy organizing and writing name tags so that there would be no wrong delivery. During the break I bought drinks that are sold in front of the shop, the seller is my friend, today my cousin came to the shop, grateful he came because sometimes I feel lonely in the shop when my co-workers go to pick up things, actually if he doesn't take things I'm also lonely. After all, my coworkers are usually quiet people, just like me, so it's difficult to build a conversation, if I don't talk to him then we will just be silent, or when talking about new work problems we can chat.
At 4 pm it was time to go home, I went home with my cousin who had come to the shop, when I got home I immediately started playing with my cellphone, I wanted to take a shower but it turned out that the bathroom was still being used by my sister. There are no special activities at night, I just rest and do some college assignments. After that, I went to bed at 1 am.
Komentar
Posting Komentar