25th September, Feel Free Cause It's The Day6


Woke up at half past 7 and I immediately washed my clothes, today I woke up later than usual because on Saturday I don't have any class schedules, after washing my clothes I took a shower and only after that I dried the clothes I had washed earlier, then continued with breakfast.  At half-past 8, I was able to get ready to go to work, ironing clothes and hijab, after 8 o'clock I was ready and went to work.

Today's shop is busy, lots of orders so I'm quite busy, even in the afternoon many orders arrive, there are also quite a lot of items so I'm busy labeling and arranging items, fortunately, today I don't have a class schedule at all.  It's 11 am and my work is almost done, I go out and chat with my friends in front of the shop, by the way, my friends sell drinks in front of the shop every day so when my co-workers are out taking things I'm not lonely haha ​​because there are friends to chat, actually even if I'm alone I could have asked my friends to come to accompany me at the shop, but I didn't feel well, afraid that if they had their own business and of course they didn't feel comfortable with my uncle, later I thought I was just playing around.

At 3 pm, I was busy again because there was something new that came.  The bustle continued until almost four o'clock, my friend who was selling drinks asked for help to bring the selling container because his merchandise that day did not run out, by the way, my friend was selling 3 types of drinks, ice Kuwait, ice cappuccino, and fruit ice.  Every day he leaves one of his drink containers in the shop where I work, to make it easier to bring home his selling tools because the drink containers are quite large and take up space.  But today because of the cloudy weather none of the merchandise has run out, so I help bring the container to sell it, besides if he sells tomorrow he can't leave it in the shop either, because the shop where I work is closed every Sunday, so the shop must be locked.

Arriving home at 4 past 20, I played badminton with my sister and cousin.  We played badminton until half-past six.  Then I took a shower and then watched a Korean drama called Yumi's cells drama on going which just released 4 episodes, but it's very good, there are very good animation scenes, drama scenes in real life plus animation of cell life in Yumi's mind are displayed very well.  I was so good at it that I forgot to do my homework.  It was raining quite heavily, I was doing my college assignments while listening to music, I like listening to music, a good song can make my mood better so I can do my assignments more quickly and enthusiastically.  But even so, my task was not finished, until late at night I slept.

Komentar