26th September, It's (Sun)day Without The Sun
I woke up at 7.30 am, my agenda for today is washing clothes, doing my unfinished college assignment last night, cleaning the room, organizing the closet, and making a lecture schedule for me to put on a binder. I started today by drying my clothes, the day was quite cloudy so I haven't used any skincare including sunscreen. After all my clothes were dried I then cleaned the room, had breakfast, and just put on skincare, helping my mother organize selling tools in front of the house.
Then I did my homework with my sister in the living room. I can't focus too much because I'm working while helping my mother sell, at 10 am I don't feel well, I think I'm going to catch a cold, but I continue to do my homework and then take a nap at 11.15 pm, I sleep hoping that when I wake up I feel dizzy it can be lost, but until I wake up at 12.30 pm my head is still dizzy and my body is hot, I can't get out of bed and then play with my cellphone until 1.15 pm ggoesesesout of the room and then help my sister who is selling. Until 1.30 pm my sister slept, I continued to do my homework while playing with my cellphone because I couldn't focus.
My sister wakes up at 3 pm, I take medicine to make my dizziness go away, at 4 I fall asleep because of the effect of the drug that makes me sleepy. My mother woke me up at 4.45 because IIIuseI got a call from my uncle asking about work, so I got up and called my uncle who turned out to be in the shop because there were quite a lot of orders on Sundays, so he helped a little so that when Monday came in I wouldn't be too bothered. At 6 o'clock I took a shower, my body wasn't hot anymore, it looks like the medicine I took worked, I'm healthy again haha.
I continued working on my assignment, then I went to bed earlier than usual, at 10 o'clock, because I felt very tired, even though the task was not finished and the deadline was Monday, but because I was afraid that if I forced my body I wouldn't even be strong and I was sick, so I decided to do sleep.
Komentar
Posting Komentar